Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holiday Lull

So, it would seem that I've demonstrated a tendency to fall back on brewing activity during the winter holiday period. I plan to get back on track, though, and have jump-started my brewing mojo by purchasing some more parts to move my home kegerator project towards completion:
  • 6-way CO2 distribution manifold
  • 6 ball-lock corny keg gas inlets
  • 6 ball-lock corny keg beer outlets
  • 24 feet each of 1/4" beer line and CO2 line
  • 1 beer tap and barb assembly
The reason for having just one tap is that they are expensive and I wanted to try it out before committing myself to buying a bunch of them. If it works out, though, I will snag a few more to complete the setup. All I need now is some wood and some sealant so that I can create a collar around the top of the freezer through which I can drill holes to place the taps. I can see it already!

Lastly, I desperately need to keg the two batches I've got sitting in fermenters still. Once that's done, I can feel good about embarking on another batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment